Friday, October 3, 2008

Month one- done...woo-hoo!

Good morning to all. Well we accomplish first month of home-schooling and first month of Jr. High at a public school.
Jessica is truly amazing! She is staying on top of her studying, community service, working out at a gym, teaching herself French. Very busy....but loving it.
Rebecca is such a brave and wonderful gal! She is just surprising us each day. Making new friends and loving her classes. Her teachers seem caring, interested in the child, and dedicated to teach our children...(which I have always known).
We are learning to cope with differences in public school and home schooling. Two very different ways of learning. One works for one child and the other works for other child. I never thought I'd be back in the public school system again. But, it seems to fit Rebecca. As long as she is safe and learning and loving it, she will stay in Jr. High public school.
It has been quieter in the mornings...very nice.
Jessica needs to go to places during the mornings so it works out for now.

Have a great day and second month!
~Kris C

No comments: